Saturday, 26 May 2012

1st Post ever in my Garden

Hello everyone here! :D 


1st of all, finally I had my 1st ever blog in my life. What to post ?? 
Let's get to know why I created my blog in this extremely boring midnight. 


1. Watashiwa forgetful person
- Wanna capture all moments whenever Sour, Sweet, Bitter, Spicy so that I can view back here :) 


2. Express my moods 
- Share my feelings on what's going on on me. And at least can get myself feeling better? I guess :P
- Don't wanna spam too much at Plurk and there is word limits there, couldn't write much :( 


3. Learn new things + Share Pretty quotes + recommendations! 
- To cheer peoples up around me. :) 


4. Last but not least, I GOT MY OWN BLOG! *wOotS*  its really excited! hehe~ 


LetGetMyAmazingJourneyBegins. ##

No comments:

Post a Comment