As time goes by, we have to undergo many stages in our life, starting from infant, children, adolescent, adult and so on.
This is also where our identity varies along those stages in our life.
We own a lot of identities. A daughter, a sister, a student, a friend, a course mate, a girl friend and a wife (in the future).
The identity that makes me cracking head the most is being a sister.
I always don't know how to be a good sister, how to express myself as a sister, how to make my sisters proud of who am I, and the worst, how to talk with my sisters. :(
I always wanted to let them feel "hmmm, no worries, I am here, I will take care of it"
"I'll support you, just go ahead",
but turn up, everything was a mess. Instead of I jaga them, I rather said sometimes I bring troubles to them.
I always blame myself for not capable to handle things or situations, forgetful and even couldn't recognized road as always.
This is me, but why?
I tried, I tried my best not to forget things, tried my best to remember the routes (no matter where we go), tried my best to take care of them.
But I know it's definitely my choice, my choice either to wait things happen, let it become worst, or prove it to be happens.
Rather on saying try my best, I will act on it!
No matter how hard is it! Yes, i know dad was listening to me now.
Have F.A.I.T.H !
The next person that we always wanted to see is the Better us.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment