Finally, finally I had finished all assignments in this semester!
This also means that study week is about to start and this semester is going to end officially soon, very soon. :(
The day I will be leaving uni, also very soon. Few more months to go before I start my internship.
I hope I can have a fruitful and nice memorable days in this few months at uni. I know I definitely will start to miss my uni life after this.
Yesterday was attending my "far cousin" 's wedding dinner at Raja Uda.
No doubt, she is the most prettiest on this night - the bride.
She keeps smiling, with a big curve on her mouth, I can felt her xingfu-ness.
Joey, wish u xingfu forever ^^
Finally, time pass, I still remember how we played together while we are small, and we lost contact for some time after we move our house.
This morning, couldn't wake up as early, so I miss her wedding ceremony.
Too bad, I was regret and sad especially when I saw photos uploaded.
Why I such overslept and miss out these important moment??
No idea coz was lepak-ing at internet until 3 something yesterday midnight until I couldnt wake myself up in this morning.
It's just like how I miss the enrichment camp organized by HongLeong bank. :(
Can you don't always make yourself regret?
Hopefully, in the next wedding dinner of my another good friend, I will able to go and see such precious moment, this is only once in our lifetime!
And I am going to be "sister" of hers too. =))
Certain thing, we cannot decide, but it's time to move on, no point for us to continue the things that we are not suppose to be.
Just like what my friend said, 不强求, 顺其自然吧!
Lazy to think that much, so. Just let it. and, my style, "see how lah".
I am still here, my lovely home. Tomorrow will going back with my lovely cousin at 7am.
Gosh, will I able to wake up? Yes, of coz!
Recently, enjoy listen to DingDang and Belle song.
不是你的错 by Ding Dang
开花不结果 by Belle.
STUDY WEEK! KAMPATEH! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment