Friday, 28 June 2013

翅膀

Before proceed to reading, this title has nothing to do with the content! HAHA! 

1st, I back to the lifeless life, so far is okay for me,
sent my resume for a sampling job (hope I can get it),
planning for an kindergarten event (so far so good),
I'm going to Ipoh next monday! =D 
So happy! Will go with mum and cousin's family! 

This holiday, all my uni gang, almost everyone going for their trip,
left me here, lovely island, Penang. 
So even going for Ipoh is just nice for me! hehe
Anyone wanna bring me out? lol 

This will be my last long long holiday in my life, 
I am going to step out into career world soon,
1st comes will be internship on next year February,
Where am I supposed to go? :( 
Penang or the rest? 

Alright, 2nd day stay at home.
Feeling lazy but nice.
Bro and sis have a stable job, finally.
Without getting realized, I just realized, 
mum actually had been taking part time job for so long. lol
Fetching children, doing "desserts". 
=) =) 

Next up ending my blog to share some quotes which I feel very nice: 

“错过”= 错了、也过了
属于你的不会错过,错过的,不会是真爱

And not to forgot this: 

“有时候,你选择与某人保持距离,不是因为不在乎,而是因为你清楚的知道,他不属于你。”

你退一步,其实是为了想更接近他的心一步。
The worst feeling is pretending you don't care about something, when really it's all you seem to think about.


Hi Holiday! I'm coming! 
#cf-ness signing off 

2 comments: