The Rules are :
♣Post 10 random facts about yourself.
♣Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you.
10 random facts about myself
1. I don't understand why those crazy for minions, seriously.
2. Doing nothing at home just a lifeless for me.
3. After Hatyai Trip, I am craving for another trip again!
4. Had been having 3 types of allergy this year, swt!
5. I cannot believe next semester will be my last semester in uni.
6. I hope I can have courage to do the things I wanted to do.
7. I hope my sisters and I are free to out for a meal, or anything.
8. I hope to know my results ASAP.
9. Today mum cook not nice, I ate instant noodle bought from Hatyai. lol
10. Poor never stop me from travel!
Question by Eriol Loh
1. What do you think about me? Explain.
You got a big eye, and like to watch drama?
2. What do you think about yourself? Explain.
I think myself is Qi Zhi, don't you think so? lol
3. What is your dream? Explain.
I had a lot of dreams. But my dream for now is travel and explore as much as I could! =D
4. What is your wishlist? Explain.
A lot too. Venture every moment while I am young! =D
5. Which country do you want to go? Explain.
So far, I wanted to go the country shown by the HK drama "Triumph in the Sky", it's pretty cool and nice!
6. Do you like sushi? Explain.
Yes, I like it when my mood like it too. haha
7. Do you like Penang or KL more?
Of course Penang more! Hello!
8. Do you like rainy day? Explain.
It depends, I like rainy days while I was about to sleep! aha!
9. Do you love your parents? Explain.
Yes, I just realized how much my dad done for us when he was here.
10. What is love? Explain.
Love, urm, haven't found so, I don't really know.
11. Please post your latest self-photo.
That's all for this post, enjoy it!

No comments:
Post a Comment