4 more weeks to enter study week,
2 more months to end my university life. =') and ='( at the same time
Talking about recently me.
I totally don't know what I busy about?
Probably is midterm tests?
Hmm, other than that, ya, my small boy.
Really thanks for his companion for this few months,
Sorry for my emo-ness and think-too-much-ness, make you worry and all that.
He makes my life greater, healthier, colourful,
I really deeply appreciate that, thank you small boy.
Besides, had been busy for my internship application.
Feeling lost about my future, wish to try work related to my major in this 6 months,
try to cultivate my interest into it,
If it works, I will probably continue my career path on it when I work in the future,
If it doesn't, I still got the chance to choose my path :))
Still, passion comes first before others. Frankly this factor is most important to me.
Just imagine, how you going to survive for the rest of 40 years if everyday you are feeling suffering to go for work and waiting the time to pass meaninglessly..
I want a happy work seriously!
Intern at KL? Pg?
No idea, of coz I want to be here, Penang, as I really hard to survive at KL.
At Bw, I got no transport. At Pg, I got hostel to stay and transport probably not a problem to me.
At KL, transport, accommodation and living costs, are all problems but the only thing is he is there..
I just realized company brand names and reputation is one of my consider factor to choose internship company.
Loreal, don't so stingy, you give me only RM500, how to survive at KL o?
Just wait and see how it goes..
Yesterday had a very happy gathering with my LSP gang.
Very grateful we still able to keep in touch from 2nd year until now.
Started from TAO, yesterday Tomyam,
talked a lot, shared a lot, so much laughter,
I really hope I able to remember every single content in our topics, but too bad. :'(
Hope our gathering next week works! =D yay
Okie, update till here,
time to nap :P
Signing off~
KL has many opportunities. If ur boy boy is here, then cantik liao lor =D
ReplyDeleteHpy working.