Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Undeniable negative recently

Undeniable, recently my posts always are negative one..
Thing that doesn't go well, is okay for me..If only happen once in  time..
But if there are accumulated that come at the same time.. raining is my only choice..

1. No mood to complete my "photobook" as getting sad already..
And, not really able to pass to her on the time promised.. so the motivation is getting low..

2. Rushing for the doc to proceed my family stuffs..... why.....If i am able..I rather do it my own...

3. Hello, u! please don't disturb me anymore..getting tired to reply u..

4. How will this thurs?? I really wish to go...But sudah macam ini.. macam mana nak bergaul baik lagi???

5. Sakit gigi........ WHY????? why u wanna come at this moment.. and tell me that u going to die... teruk until akar......... cannot save anymore... it is so painful!!! I dont want to keep consume painkiller to control.. It makes me feel so exhausted during working...

6. WHY WHY WHY.. I dunno what is going to happen tmr.. I just hope things get well........She will leave soon... what about me....???

fan.. fan .......

2 comments: