Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Banana 3D2N Trip

Characters: Max, CYC, Stephen, Jayce, JY and Me
Weapons : Banana
Theme: Killer
Venue: An island. 
Date: 14,15,16 July 2012

On 13th, we stay over night at Jayce's house for her 21th birthday celebration. 

14th, depart on 8.45am (previously said 7.30am :P) and to Kedah. 
Take a boat ride at 12pm and finally we reached island around 2pm. 
After some delay due to car rental and finally we reached our hostel at about 4pm. 
Then, we went to our 1st destination! --> Oriental Village for Cable car! 

Oh gosh, the weather was so "nice" that we keep shivering and damn cold. 
Nice view scene by the way! haha! 

15th, we went for island hopping. Sitting on the boat was so much relaxing and enjoying which I wish the boat wasn't stop. Visiting few islands and saw "Pregnant woman mountain". Lol. It really amazed me. 
And, for the 1st time, I saw eagles too! 

After that, we went Makam Mahsuri to know more about the island's history. 
The story began when there was very pretty mahsuri in the island. She had been killed and menurunkan sumpah that island wasn't developed for the next 7 generations. 

Then, we went CocoValley to shop for duty fee Chocolates and beers. X)
I was so regret that I didn't buy many. >.<

On the last day (16th), we went Underworld Water Park. 
We saw penguins and other marine animals. Cute. 

We reached butterworth around 8pm and had Tomyam as our dinner, Yum! 

I reached my home at 10pm. 
Overall, although there were not much places we visited, but this trip will be a memorable one for me and our partners. We all lack of sleep seriously. 

I learned a lot of new games within this trip, haha! I can be expert killer now, mai-siao-siao. Lol. 

Playing killer games was so much fun before we slept. XD 

Okay, picture's time!

My partner and I. XD

The only group photo.

Skywalk ='(

Cable car. we 3. hehe

In front of "Pregnant women island."

Eagles everywhere!

For someone. hmm..

Eagle square

Me + Eagle

Really thanks who made this trip happen, we did enjoyed the trip! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment