Monday, 9 July 2012

Life Refreshing. Part 1.

Few days ago Siew Li told me she enjoys reading those meaningful life quotes in my blog.
Here I shared some pretty quotes that I felt it's kinda true which I did experience it before, plus some short sharing from me.

I hope one or two of them relates to you in some way :)

1. If you're losing your way, you just need to remember why you started walking down this path in the first place.
It happened to me during the time I practice dance for an event. I lost my passion after some time of practice. I was getting tired. Kept reminding of the little reason why I choose this makes me manage to persevere throughout 3 months and had a impressive performance, at least, for me. 

2. Don't compared yourself with others, you have no idea what they're going though. 
Everyone has their own problem, you won't see it sorely by their cover. As a president of an organization, a Leader among leaders, you will not know she/he had failed in 3 elections, a person who was arrogant, and overconfident previously. Through this, I had learned not to judge others and truly believed that every successful had their efforts behind which you have totally no idea. 


3. Don't give up. The beginning is always the hardest. 
This quotes kept refreshing on my mind every time I learned swimming. I drown 2 times, being saved once by a lifeguard, phobia with swimming for a short while. The first time I jump water, I struggling for 5 minutes, I don't have the courage until I took my first step. Trust me, first step will do! 


Alright. Let's share some pictures here. My collection. =)








What doesn't kill you make you stronger?
by Kelly Clarkson. 

1 comment: