Conversation between She and HER.
Her: You just have to ask yourself, do you feel like very interested? Really want to join?
She: It will definitely a hard time for me to learn every thing start from zero. hmmn.
Her: As you said, starting from zero is hard, so it depends on your heart whether you want to learn or seize this opportunity.
She: I wish to learn, wish to sing, actually it's one of my dream while I was a child.
Her: You think to stop because it's too tough?
She: (reflection, she knows this is definitely not an excuse to stop her to learn what she gonna learn).
Her: I know it's really hard because you feel like walk alone in the way.
She: (hits the main point straight away, said bingo in the heart!) Yeshh, you really understand me, it's tough, and you know, I still cannot be 100% me, I scare, I am not able to really join their big family, I'm new.
Her: For my own view lah, if that's what you want, and you have a chance, you may try first.
If you feel it's really hard, not suit you, then you can stop there.
Don't simply give up without trying, 人生没那么多机会。
She: (Yup, I know I will not have this kind of chance for me anymore after I miss out this opportunity)
Her: Take it as a chance to explore yourself once again better than take it as a challenge! =)
She: Passion for me is really important. hmmn.
Her: "挑战"总让人很辛苦,"探索自己" 却可以比较轻松。
Her: 虽然尝试很重要,但也不要太强逼自己,毕竟有些东西是需要时间的。 =)
Her power of words always calm her mind, making her to think further.
She had forget how many times she being persevere because of her support and words during her tough moment, big decision.
Back to the "she". Opportunity don't always comes to you, I could rather regret the things that I have done, than the things that I have not.
It is really depends how you see yourself. Why not you take it as a chance to explore yourself rather than take it as a challenge which will burden yourself mentally?
这个女孩,在一步一步重拾对learning的passion... =)

Don't worry gurl ~
ReplyDeleteI do believe your sincerity to others can break the gap !=)
This is a lovely family ^^