Joining this organization was the best decision ever I made in my university life.
Neither because of this organization could provides everything I want, rather every step I taken in this organization makes me who am I today.
p/s: I tried not to talk more than 100 words for every photos, in case you guys won't be getting boring of it. :P
In short, Let's my journey begins... =)
![]() |
| Organizing Committee of Youth Alive Conference 2010. |
Guess where's me? :P
My first ever conference that I involved in and also where I meet Suzanne and Nicholas.
At first, I was not happy with what I doing that time.
I involved because of my responsibility.
I was so quiet that time until words couldn't come out from my mouth even I being asked questions.
Nevertheless, the outcomes of conference did satisfied me, I started to feel the teamwork here.
I was so quiet that time until words couldn't come out from my mouth even I being asked questions.
Nevertheless, the outcomes of conference did satisfied me, I started to feel the teamwork here.
![]() |
| Malaysia Leadership Development Seminar 2010. |
I went MyLDS 2010 without Layling.
Still remember one of the reason I went: What the hell a conference could held so many days just to teach leadership skills? Perhaps 2-3 days is enough to learn leadership skills through theory presentation something?
Still remember one of the reason I went: What the hell a conference could held so many days just to teach leadership skills? Perhaps 2-3 days is enough to learn leadership skills through theory presentation something?
![]() |
| X) |
Introvert me. Its kinda nerd right. x)
Yes, meeting a bunch of Awesome peoples who inspiring me and support me all way long.
Knowing a lot of peoples, well, networking-networking. =)
Never regret this RM200 journey! x) And even had Post-MyLDS-Syndrome after this.
Think a lot after MyLDS 2010.
Who am I right now? Who I want to be? How far I can go?
![]() |
| VP Election 2011. |
Failed in VP Election but Fruitful experience I could say, never regret about it.
You are so much touched when you saw all peoples sitting there and concentrated on your presentation and your efforts so being appreciated.
As once you failed, you asked yourself WHY? Why me? Why not me? Reflection about myself comes after this.
| EP Tour OC team. |
Penang is so much fun seriously!
Miscommunication between OC occurred during this tour, it's not up to who's fault, rather we Grow a lot I could say after this incident. =)
![]() |
| AIESEC USM Awards Night |
rollsssssssssssssssssssssss ---> My photo shown out in the slides!
I was like "har?! Are you serious? Technical problem? They shown the wrong slide I think! This is kidding...Not me not me.."
Well, its me! Couldn't believe. I went out after quite a few mins, haha! Get a hug from dad too. Lol. We both looked so shy! XoXo
| Project Director Of L.O.V.E |
Then, I applied for manager position and took up Project Director challenge.
Frankly to say, it had been Ups and Downs for this term, and also the furthest change I went through throughout this whole journey. I really wanted to thank a lot of peoples sincerely which I couldn't wrote here one by one.
This journey is trully from Zero to Hero I could say! X)
| Project Pitching Training At south Tower, Midvalley |
In FB chat, I asked Wilson "What is pitching? " He said " pitch for funding." Then I was "oww.."
Before that, was so rush and bought tickets went KL with my partner, Sabrina, just after a call from Lorraine, from MyHarapan. Went for the presentation skills training one week before the pitching, impressive and fruitful trip.
After the training, jalan-jalan at The garden, Mid Valley!
| Staying at Wai Yee's house again, her sister soooo cute omg! o.o |
Sleep at 2am every night, rushing and kept modifying our presentation slides, budget, gantt chart, planning, calling for help. Not to forget, I called Yee Leng for asking, Skype with Wilson Beh to seek advice, Sabrina skype with Nicholas about our project.
Within that 7 days, we wake up 10am everyday, call for Taxi, going out Cafe near USCI university to on9, and continue modifying our presentation until night 11pm. Back Wai Yee's home, and continue fight again!
Can you imagine our zombie life for one week? =__=
But anyway! I appreciated the time we spent together, now even I miss it! haha!
![]() |
| Pitching LOVE to 4 CEOs. |
Seok Wei watched my pitching and she told me I had done a good job! X)
Could you imagine a shy girl pitching inspiringly to fight for the money?! LOL.
![]() |
| Project Showcase to PM, najib. |
FYI, not every booth he will stopped by. XD
I heard TV got live show, but so sad I couldn't get the records afterwards.
Run For Peace, partner with Sokka Gakkai M'sia. Noob me, I don't even know this organization if I don't have the chance to collaborate with.
We prepared this Run event during the 4 months-long holiday.
I still remembered I travel go-and-back between Butterworth and Penang island for meeting and preparation.
But I was glad that I am not along, Jac and Pax, and Ocean did help me a lot.
They make me realized I am not fighting alone, I sincerely feel touch and thankful to them during the holiday.
From them, I learned a lot, communication skills, how to brand yourself even though you're not confident enough, email etiquette, communicate with externals, proposal, sense of urgency and reality..etc..
Seriously I learned all this from Zero ----> Hero! Lol. *humble-humble*
Pax, one of the leader I impressed with, I impressed with her personal brand, good time etiquette, socialize with externals and yet she taught me a lot.
One of the impressive chat between me and her, "using 1 sentence, explain what is GV. "
EPIC answer I get from her!
"Do you know what is Bon-Odori?! Alright Bon Odori is just Japan one country, could you imagine Global Village as many many countries showcase.."
Okay, exceeding words now. Back to topic.
Being Facilitator also my best choice ever.
One of the reason I involved was : Take photo and get YA shirt for free! X)
But most important, I got to meet Maha, a great MC level VP of OGX.
The 2 days Faci Training was a fruitful one for me, I LEARNED a lot seriously from Maha and also colleagues.
Went MC election with Wai Yee, Irene, Derick and Ashley and others as well.
A memorable trip with you guys seriously!
On the way going KL, we have so much fun chit-chatting whole night in Derick's car although we lack of sleep.
*My god, I miss that moment again! :( *
On the way back also, we few girls chit chat love story at his car again, deeply know you guys better that time. So miss that moment la!
Went for MyLDS and meet back bunch of peoples from different LCs, especially our OCP Queen!
Great trip I would say! Our LC full of awesome and pretty peoples! :D
Awww! I love this photo so much!
For the first time, LOVE team bonded together.
I truly appreciated their efforts putting in, to work as a team.
Although the outcomes were up side down, but the Process that counts!
I hope they did grow a lot after this and wish them all the best in their future undertakings! =)
Conclusion:
Actually its not the end yet, there are many stories carrying on after the journey which I always appreciated in every seconds when I am alive, seriously.
What I gained through this journey couldn't be stated all just for one post.
P/s: Please do approach me if you wish to know more, I would love Sharing! X)
Lastly, Thanks for Everything. You made me who am I today.
Love,
The Heroin.
We prepared this Run event during the 4 months-long holiday.
I still remembered I travel go-and-back between Butterworth and Penang island for meeting and preparation.
But I was glad that I am not along, Jac and Pax, and Ocean did help me a lot.
They make me realized I am not fighting alone, I sincerely feel touch and thankful to them during the holiday.
From them, I learned a lot, communication skills, how to brand yourself even though you're not confident enough, email etiquette, communicate with externals, proposal, sense of urgency and reality..etc..
Seriously I learned all this from Zero ----> Hero! Lol. *humble-humble*
Pax, one of the leader I impressed with, I impressed with her personal brand, good time etiquette, socialize with externals and yet she taught me a lot.
One of the impressive chat between me and her, "using 1 sentence, explain what is GV. "
EPIC answer I get from her!
"Do you know what is Bon-Odori?! Alright Bon Odori is just Japan one country, could you imagine Global Village as many many countries showcase.."
Okay, exceeding words now. Back to topic.
![]() |
| Youth Alive Conference 2011 |
Being Facilitator also my best choice ever.
One of the reason I involved was : Take photo and get YA shirt for free! X)
But most important, I got to meet Maha, a great MC level VP of OGX.
The 2 days Faci Training was a fruitful one for me, I LEARNED a lot seriously from Maha and also colleagues.
| MC Election and AMAN at UM. |
A memorable trip with you guys seriously!
On the way going KL, we have so much fun chit-chatting whole night in Derick's car although we lack of sleep.
*My god, I miss that moment again! :( *
On the way back also, we few girls chit chat love story at his car again, deeply know you guys better that time. So miss that moment la!
![]() |
| MyLDS 2012 at UKM. |
Great trip I would say! Our LC full of awesome and pretty peoples! :D
| Community Service Carnival 2012 from LOVE team. |
For the first time, LOVE team bonded together.
I truly appreciated their efforts putting in, to work as a team.
Although the outcomes were up side down, but the Process that counts!
I hope they did grow a lot after this and wish them all the best in their future undertakings! =)
Conclusion:
Actually its not the end yet, there are many stories carrying on after the journey which I always appreciated in every seconds when I am alive, seriously.
What I gained through this journey couldn't be stated all just for one post.
P/s: Please do approach me if you wish to know more, I would love Sharing! X)
Lastly, Thanks for Everything. You made me who am I today.
Love,
The Heroin.









i so lazy not to join AIESEC
ReplyDeleteit seems that u have a great life in ur university life
Haha, yup I appreciated it! ^^
ReplyDeleteSame to you, have a wonderful life in ur uni ya!
Thanks for your comment =)
So impressive! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Miss you so much!! :)
Delete